Check out our in-stock holter recorders!
Find out more information on our holter recorders from our supply site! Click the quote button below to request detailed information on purchasing these two fantastic recorders today!
THE (CAM) ™
This one-of-a-kind innovation which combines the sensor’s placement away from noisy muscle stimulation, together with an extremely low noise design. The result is an optimized visualization of the P wave with minimal artifact interference resulting in unequivocal diagnostic capability.
The unique design is customized to be comfortable not only to men but especially to women. Its light weight and small, which makes for better long term monitoring and wont be noticeable while wearing out.
- Sensor is placed center chest, close to the atria, away from noisy muscle stimulation
- Optimally designed electronics for low noise floor help detect small P-Wave signals
- Advanced software algorithms and scalable architecture optimize visualization of P-wave as well as ventricular signal, the R-Wave
- Bandage size; discreet, lightweight, and easy to use
- Can be worn during exercise, sleep, or while showering
- Comfortable for extended wear for men and women (7 days)
- For women, unique, narrow, hourglass shape discreetly positioned between breasts
- Also available: 48 hour recorder.
ZYMED DIGITRACK HOLTER RECORDER
Additional features and benefits of the Philips Zymed Digitrak XT include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lightweight at only 2.2 ounces
- Small and convenient for going about daily routines
- Moisture and shock resistant
- Up to 24 hours of recording
- Runs for 24 hours on one AAA battery
- Fast memory downloading
- Detects pacemakers
- Waveform gain control
- Noiseless hook-up every time
- Lead map on the Digitrak screen
- EASI lead placement
- Compatible with Zymed 1810 and 2010 Plus software
- Electrodes blink to indicate quality of ECG contact
- Two year manufacturer warranty
- Call Davis Medical for a great deal on the Philips Zymed DigiTrak XT 24 hour recorder. We carry the entire line of Zymed DigiTrak Holter recorders
- Also available: 48 hour, 96 hour, and 7 day recorders.
|Request a Quote|