UPDATED: May 25th 2018
We collect personally identifiable information such as:
- Postal dddress, email address and phone numbers ( For shipping our products)
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interest
Davis Medical does not collect any other identifiable personal information that our customers do not expressly provide, all information provided to us is voluntarily submitted by our visitors.
This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
What We do with that information:
We require this type of information to understand customer needs and provide all our customers with better service. Such as:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use information to improve our services and products
- We may send promotional emails about special offers, new products and updates on our company, using the email provided.
- To ship or provide products purchased on our site.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on our site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us when you sign up, email or other direct contact information from you. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to a third party unless we have your permission or are required by law.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of personal information in the following ways:
- At your request, we will provide you with a summary of the information we collect about you. You will have an opportunity to correct, update or modify this information.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- If you would like to delete your account we will not keep personal information. You may request confirmation any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- By E-Mail: info@davismedical
- By Phone: 800-422-3547
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.